No two trading firms are alike, and neither are the trading strategies they adopt for their proprietary business and investment management clients. Different models, different asset classes, different markets, different geographies = different strategies = different requirements for latency, and different appetites for investment in technology.
* Peter Harris, Editor, Low-Latency.com (Moderator)
* James Andrews, High Performance Messaging Consultant, Informatica
* Louis Lovas, Director of Solutions and Business Development, OneMarketData
* Frederic Ponzo, Managing Partner, GreySpark Partners
* Dan Solak, Global Head of Elektron Data, Trading, Thomson Reuters